|Category||Sales, Advertising, & Account Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you a Healthcare or Life Sciences industry IT Executive (CIO/CTO/VP), big-4 Consulting Partner or, equivalent) who has led successful Business-IT Transformation initiatives at-scale in a a Global 2000 (or comparable) company? Are you looking to scale that expertise across a number of different companies? Can you lead a skeptical customer through engagements related to IT strategy, business-IT governance, and organizational change management as they transition to a Cloud operating model? Can you collaborate with both business and technology executives to shape highly-visible, highly-impactful agendas that transform their organization, customer experience, and potentially an entire industry sector?
At AWS, we're searching for industry transformation leaders to join the AWS ProServe Industry Specialist Customer Practice Manager team to engage strategically both internally and externally to cultivate our next generation enterprise customers on end-to-end transformation. Industry Specialist CPMs partner closely generalist practitioners, sales, product, and other specialist leaders across AWS to help customers establish their overall cloud vision, strategy, & roadmap - and then execute on that roadmap. We are seeking outcome driven and customer obsessed experts who are passionate about:
• Engaging deeply with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
• Identifying motivators and business drivers for cloud adoption and unlocking business value for our customers; Creating compelling business cases for the transition to the cloud
• Collaborating with other AWS Professional Services specialist teams to accelerate our customer's business outcomes
• Developing and promoting governance models supporting the consistent use of cloud technologies aligned to institutional strategies and policies
• Enabling the People change critical to sustained business performance: Skills, Capabilities, and organizational design.
Team members possess a diverse industry-specific technology services and/or Consulting background and in-depth knowledge of industry business trends, including but not limited to: issues, regulations, value capture, business case development; business architecture; IT and BU innovation; organizational change management IT governance; IT process and compliance; data center migrations; IT frameworks such as ITSM, ITIL, TOGAF, COBIT, PMBOK; both agile and waterfall delivery models; and cloud operating models). This experience will be leveraged as credible advisors throughout the pre-sales and delivery process with our customers, partners, and internally across AWS.
An ideal candidate will have experience in the following areas:
• Maintaining C-level relationships with peers, stakeholders, boardrooms, and/or customers, often becoming the "trusted advisor"
• Implementing large-scale enterprise IT change management programs
• Designing, building, and operating global IT infrastructure services
• Owning and executing on organizational change management agenda for an end-to-end business transformation
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• At least 15 years working in industry, or consulting to the industry as a partner/director within a Professional Services organization.
- In depth knowledge of the overall healthcare industry ecosystem including trends, policy, regulations, governance, value drivers, and other factors forcing accelerated transformation of the industry at-scale.
- Ability to travel to customer locations to sell and deliver professional services as needed, once safe to do so post-pandemic.
• Experience leading IT operations, cloud computing, IT strategy, business architecture, or enterprise architecture
• Experience with partner/vendor organizations, associations, trade groups.
• Familiarity with industry compliance and security standards including PCI DSS, SOC-1&2, ISO 27001, GS1, GDPR, CFR part 11, CRFR part 42, etc.
• Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in meeting customer needs
• Visible Industry thought leadership on digital end-to-end enterprise transformation in the industry
• Enterprise Architecture certifications / Frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, GGEIT, Prosci, CCMP, EA Practitioner, CEA, Certified Business Architect)
• Direct experience with data center operations and public cloud providers
• Led a cloud migration initiative as an AWS customer or consulting with a customer in their own IT transformation
• Experience in an IT strategy & enterprise architecture that is focused on public cloud
• Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
• Experience selling and delivering billable professional services