|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon seeks a Program Manager for our Supply Chain and Network Planning team that combines collaborative and analytical skills with a passion for problem solving on behalf of our customers. In this role you will contribute as part of a Network Planning team in our EU headquarters to help deliver customer packages faster, more reliably, and at a lower cost.
You would be a great fit for this role if you enjoy and excel at:
• Autonomously coming up with and quickly implementing innovative and disruptive ideas
• Continuously learning new skills and knowledge areas to grow, develop, and better serve our customers
• Influencing a broad set of stakeholders and working with diverse and dynamic teams across Europe
• Solving analytical problems and drawing conclusions from large complex data sets
• Coaching and developing others to build a stronger team
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a business or analytical field
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Professional experience making recommendations and decisions based on complex analyses and data
• Professional experience independently delivering short and long term projects
• Professional experience collaborating as part of a team and influencing senior leaders
• Proficiency in English
• Master's degree or equivalent in a business or analytical field
• Background in Operations Research and other optimization tools.
• Proven experience managing highly complex and ambiguous projects requiring strong analytics, fast business judgment and ability to align with stakeholders
• Experience using one or more scripting languages - Eg. Python (preferred) , SQL, etc
• Strong oral and written communication skills
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.