|Category||Editorial, Writing, & Content Management||Job type||Full Time|
Content Strategist, PARS Talent Development
The Product Assurance, Risk, and Security (PARS) Talent Development team is seeking an innovative content strategist to drive optimization of PARS knowledge management practices. This includes developing strategies and best practices for content creation and management as well as the ability to manage change at scale.
Our primary responsibility is to help our customers be more effective and productive in their jobs and improve their business interactions with Amazon. To do so we need to standardize our content management practices and optimize the user-experience to ensure that information is discoverable, reliable, and readable for global and independent consumption.
The person in this role must balance global department goals with regional needs and feedback. Efforts and innovation should be data-driven, and informed by the most effective principles of content strategy, knowledge management, and user-experience as well as by Amazon's core competencies. The ideal candidate is a creative and analytical problem solver who is comfortable in a fast-paced environment and excels at self-development and working independently.
This position can be based at Amazon locations throughout Europe with a preference for Luxembourg or The United Kingdom.
• Lead global projects, owning planning, implementation, and delivery, for multiple projects simultaneously
• Learn and understand a broad range of Amazon's data resources and know how, when, and which to use
• Use data analysis, user research, benchmarking, and content audits to identify high-impact improvement opportunities across all content areas
• Perform and assist others in performing in-depth analysis and identification of the root cause of key content issues
• Develop and continuously interpret metrics that assess the efficacy of content
• Make recommendations for new metrics, techniques, and strategies to improve content targeting and measurement
• Communicate complex analysis and insights to senior leaders, both verbally and in writing
• Think creatively to solve problems and drive innovation
• 5+ years of related professional experience
• Significant experience creating and editing content
• Demonstrated experience using data analysis and metrics to validate assumptions and develop business cases
• Project management experience in the web, IT, or content industry
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Experience working with a KMS/CMS platform
• Intermediate HTML and/or XML skills
• Degree or professional certification in Technical Writing, UX Writing, or similar
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.