|Category||Supply Chain/Transportation Management||Job type||Full Time|
Job Description for L2 associates
The L2 associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our delivery partners, so to our delivery partners- you ARE Amazon. L2 Associates are expected to identify DP concerns and work on troubleshooting delivery partner issues and provide process improvement suggestions.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Effectively communicate in a clear and professional manner at all times
- Provides/ expedites prompt and efficient service to Amazon customers/ delivery partners
- Effectively manage sensitive cases by reporting up the escalation matrix
- Demonstrate excellent time-management skills
- Maintains or exceeds targeted performance metrics
- Actively seek solutions through logical reasoning and identify trends to suggest process improvements
Ø Graduation in any specialization from a recognized university.
Ø Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) in English language.
Ø Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
Ø Good comprehension skills - ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
Ø Ability to concentrate - follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
Ø Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Ø Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
Ø Excellent typing skills
Ø Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
Ø Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
*Logistics background and Experience in similar role
* Proficient in Excel