|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon Games is looking for a Technical Publishing Producer to manage live operations product for the Amazon Game Studios Live Operations Team. In this role, you will work closely with our senior producer and franchise lead to establish, execute, and review the product's publishing plan for massively multiplayer online games.
Amazon Games applies the principles of Amazonian culture to the world of game design. We have a diverse team of talented, creative people pairing their love of making games with the unique strengths that come with being part of Amazon. Across all of our teams and locations, we are united by a common purpose: to share great gaming experiences with customers around the world. We believe in a future where everyone is a gamer and everyone can create, compete, collaborate and connect through games, and we are looking for the right people to help us build that future. With the power of Twitch and AWS at your fingertips, you will have the chance to innovate in gameplay, creativity, marketing, and technology, while working alongside some of the smartest and most creative minds in the industry.
You are an enthusiastic optimist who enjoys pioneering into unknown frontiers. You have demonstrated experience in building inventive and successful games, and thoughtfully informed ideas about where the games industry is going and how future games will be built, published, and operated. In this role, you will:
• Identify and provide product level decisions and supports for multiple teams including community, customer support, marketing, localization, technical operation, engineering, and external teams.
• Maintain daily and weekly communications between external and internal stakeholders and track tasks such as managing and tracking live operations across QA, PTR, and live environments.
• Be one of the first line of on-call supports to coordinate solutions for internal and external services.
• Review available data and feedback to improve product performance and revise tactics based on the review.
• Report and communicate weekly KPI results, progress toward long term goals, near term tactics and long term strategy for ensuring targets are hit across the org.
• Proactively mitigate risks and help reduce a product's exposure to classic failure modes (e.g., requirements not sufficiently understood, ineffective cross-team collaboration, insufficient testing).
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2+ years as a publishing producer running live game services and managing all aspects of player lifecycle for a game at scale
• 2+ years of experience with AAA game's live service
• 2+ years of product management experience
• MBA preferred
• Livestream experience
• Experience working with second party and third party partners
• Experience with data/analytics and using data to make decisions
• Knowledgeable of game industry trends and enjoy playing games
• Familiarity with Twitch
• Proven records of managing schedules and influencing others to achieve desired results
• Ability to call out critical decisions that can affect massive scale audience
• Ability to work cross-functionally and influence decisions by using data across a variety of signals to build convincing arguments that address the needs of stakeholders
• Passion for running live game services
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.