|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Technical||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Are you interested in owning and driving the vision for Amazon Devices Betas? Do you thrive at the intersection of devices and human behavior?
Amazon Devices Beta provides testing services (alpha, beta, play with sessions) across Amazon devices and devices that Amazon has partnered with industry leaders to create. We provide first party and third party device makers testing services and insightful Customer feedback influences product roadmaps and ensures our products delight Customers.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager who is excited about all things devices, customer insights, human behavior, and analytics. This Sr. Product Manager role will be the product expert for the Amazon Devices Beta program. In this role we'll work closely with program managers that own execution of testing services to understand the voice of the customer. You will own iterating on existing tools, building new tools/services, and integrating with partner team services to realize your vision for the space. You will guide the engineering team and develop metrics to track the overall health of the developer experience product.
You'll join a growing team with career and green field projects opportunities. Bring your thought leadership and big ideas to simplify how we create the right testing and feedback mechanisms for high fidelity Customer feedback.
We're looking for a leader who:
• Can think big, concept and deliver new products of proven customer value
• Is technical and can build tools and services that remove customer pain-points
• Can design and deliver experiments that evolve into new learnings
• Can work with a cross-functional team of internal developers, product leads, and external third party partners to define roadmaps and leverage technology to delight customers
• Bachelor's Degree
• 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
• Experience with end to end product delivery
• Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
• Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
• Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
• Experience working with a developer experience application or program
• Experience working with command line interfaces
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, ambiguous work environment intersecting cross functional teams across UX/UI design, software and services
• A strong bias for metrics, experimentation/measurement and a data based approach to product management.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us