|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon's mission is to be 'Earth's most customer-centric company', and our award-winning Customer Service (CS) team is an essential part of that mission. Amazon CS is one of the largest customer service organizations in the world. Our tens of thousands of Customer Service Associates around the globe provide world-class support to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and in over 20 languages (and growing).
The Customer Engagement Technologies (CET) organization powers CS by developing elegant Customer and Customer Service Associate facing products globally. These products offer effortless self-service and automation solutions to our customers. If the customers prefer to interact with a human, we enable CSAs to effectively and elegantly solve customers' issues using our associate facing products powered through human centered design.
Our team is looking for a talented and experienced Product Manager to work across CET Technical Development, Operations, UX Design, CS Business Verticals (e.g. Digital Devices, Shipping and Delivery Services) and other Amazon teams to improve the customer service associate product experiences. Specifically, you will be continuously re-thinking, challenging and innovating Amazon's Customer Service Associate experience, identifying and prioritizing use cases, designing elegant and effective customer journeys, and optimizing the seamless integration with text and voice bot solutions and real-time language translations.
You will be part of a Global Product Management team whose innovations and strategies will influence what we build and how we surface information to solve customers' issues globally. You will partner with teams of software development engineers, data scientists, UX designers and researchers to create, execute and iterate on experiences to help solve the needs of customers who contact Amazon CS.
A successful candidate is an effective communicator, has demonstrated the ability to earn the trust of stakeholders across a cross-functional team of individuals, is data-driven, has a strong eye for opportunities and has experience managing complex business and technical challenges. You are customer obsessed and not afraid to get your hands dirty navigating requirements from different business teams. You have a strong bias toward data driven decision making, and an innate ability to understand how metrics relate to business problems and with each other. You are willing to experiment, fail fast, learn and iterate to improve. You understand and account for the implications of your work to frontline operations.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer
• Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, computer science or equivalent industry experience
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in product management
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational and people skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
• Excellent ability to deep-dive data, generate insights, identify business opportunities, and execute them
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficient knowledge of Product Management principles and processes
• Experience developing internet products and technologies.
• Proven track record of driving products from concept to launch
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
• Master's degree in business, engineering, or a related field.
• Agile/scrum certification