|Category||Operations, IT, & Support Engineering||Job type||Full Time|
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is looking to hire a highly motivated, customer-obsessed professional to provide hands-on support to our Data Center Infrastructure Operations team across Singapore Cluster. As a DSM (Data Center Security Manager), you will be tasked with running day-to-day data center security operations, supporting and executing security projects and programs, as well as assuring audit compliance with AWS policies and procedures.
• Handle site security incidents, escalations or any other security related issues.
• Provide after-hours on-call management support and participate in emergent, large scale event response when needed.
• Participate in re-occurring data center security audits and reviews.
• Executes established compliance processes with AWS policies, standards, guidelines and relevant legal and regulatory requirements.
• Provides input on, and may develop security methodologies, policies and procedures.
• Write reports and communicate with management on the status of DC security operations.
• Oversee new security construction or retrofit projects.
• Manage the security P&L for assigned site(s), assist management with financial analysis and contribute to financial decisions for security requirements.
• Collaborate with other teams to protect AWS Data Center personnel, information and assets.
• Direct and manage contract guard force to run daily data center operations.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply as we focus on talented people who are motivated to learn and be successful in our growing industry.
The successful applicant will receive comprehensive onboard training as well as continuous support from a local and regional security team.
You will also have opportunities to collaborate and engage with various teams across the globe.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience in security or related fields; i.e., logistics, transportation, facilities among others 7+ years of commercial or industrial work experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
• Proven ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
• Proven ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment where numerous systems/applications/software are highly dependent
• Proficient in English verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
• Strong data-driven decision making and analytical skills
• CPP or PSP professional certification