|Category||Fulfillment & Operations Management||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
|City||South San Francisco|
The Logistics Multi-Site Loss Prevention Site Lead (LPSL) is a key leadership position within the Amazon Logistics Loss Prevention Team. The Multi-Site LPSL leads the effort to efficiently, and effectively, provide security services and asset protection (lives, buildings, equipment, inventory, data, & intellectual property) in a designated area of responsibility, covering multiple sites (4-6) in a specific Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA). The Multi-Site LPSL reports to the Regional Loss Prevention Manager responsible for their area, and aids them in supporting Delivery Station (DS) and Last Mile Delivery operational teams in addition to other cross-functional teams throughout the organization. Dependent on the role, this position may have direct reports.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Enhance, track, and report on metrics, which are key performance indicators, allowing performance improvements so that the desired outcomes are achieved to plan and in a timely manner.
• Assist with investigations of internal and external theft and fraud, and conduct interviews when appropriate.
• Ensure internal controls per Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) requirements related to area are fulfilled.
• Inspire performance excellence on the part of all security services team members.
• Ensure that you understand, align performance and actions with, and can clearly articulate the vision and values of the organization and their department.
• Meet or surpass your objectives that align with security service model.
• Identify, promote and implement security best practices in a designated Delivery Station, as well as their On-Road operational structure.
• Serve as department's liaison and security subject matter expert for facility management keeping them abreast of key issues, strategies and the department's performance.
• Utilize Lean and Six Sigma methods to drive process improvements and increase efficiency.
• Effectively partner with internal customers in evaluating current and future security services, processes and initiatives.
• Coordinate data collection, through database polling or data entry, from multiple DC; and conduct analysis generating strategic and tactical interpretations.
• Travel up to 50% of the time (local, regional, and domestic only).
• Work weekends and/or overnight shifts as necessary.
• Work in an industrial environment that requires walking up to 5 miles a day and ability to lift up to 20 lbs. with our without reasonable accommodations.
• Bachelor's Degree or 5 + years relevant professional or military experience
• 2+ years of experience in law enforcement, loss prevention, risk management, supply chain management and loss prevention, or other related field
• 2+ years of experience with security equipment such as intrusion detection devices, access control systems, and video review system
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Proficient with MS Office Professional Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
• Familiarity with Lean Six Sigma concepts desired and certification is a plus
• Strong familiarity with data bases (querying and analyzing) such as SQL, MYSQL, Access, Exception Based Reporting, etc.
• Experience with warehouse or distribution center services
• Experience with multi-site loss prevention
• Experience with logistics loss prevention
• Interviewing and Interrogation experience desired and Wicklander and Zulawski, LPQ, CPP, LPC or other certifications is a plus,
• Workplace Violence and/or Business Continuity experience
• Results oriented leader that possesses strong influencing skill and is comfortable working in a fast-paced ambiguous environment while prioritizing and managing multiple responsibilities
• Analytical leader experienced in performance based, action and results oriented management, strong project manager and effective problem-solver
• Ability to take calculated risks and challenge current practices to develop and deliver innovative solutions to meet or exceed the customer expectations Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.