|Category||Administrative Support||Job type||Part Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The Amazon Studios PR Team is seeking a bright, multitasking, dynamic, and self-motivated intern to work hard, have fun, and make history with us this Summer. The Amazon Studios Series PR Internship Program gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind critically-acclaimed and wildly entertaining shows such as The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, The Wilds, The Boys and Small Axe. In addition to working closely with executives, interns have the opportunity to participate in virtual press junkets, premieres and more.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2+ years of professional experience
• Must be a current student seeking an undergraduate or graduate degree
• Ability to work 20 hours per week (at our Culver City offices once restrictions are lifted)
• High attention to detail
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
• Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Creative problem-solver
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
• Previous work experience in television publicity a plus
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.