|Category||PR||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon has spent nearly two decades revolutionizing the way we consume music, movies and entertainment-and now, the company is changing the way movies and TV shows are being made. Amazon Studios, the original film and series production arm of Amazon.com is seeking a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated and creative Publicity Specialist Amazon Original Movies, to support the implementation of publicity campaigns for Amazon's original motion pictures. schedules, and book talent travel, and oversee payment of vendors and expenses.
Focus and deliverables:
• Support in the implementation of strategic publicity plans that drive awareness for Amazon Studios movies.
• Work with talent reps on scheduling and all details pertaining to talent (styling, grooming, etc.)
• Build and maintain strong relationships with relevant media.
• Oversee the delivery of assets for online premieres and other press opportunities.
• Support in the writing of press releases and all other written materials.
• Keep current on trends, issues and news about both the business and consumer worlds of movies and television.
• This individual will be based in Culver City and report to a Publicity Principal for Movies.
• 5+ years of experience in TV or movies publicity
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience managing current network of entertainment industry media contacts
• Experience working on teams
• Experience working at premieres, junkets, and other publicity related events
• Movies publicity experience
• Deep knowledge of the entertainment industry
• Deep knowledge of entertainment awards publicity
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Excellent judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
• Desire to work with the media proactively to generate awareness
• A passion for pop culture and entertainment
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job
• Ability to develop creative, effective approaches to difficult communications challenges
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.