|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The ProServe Advisory Services Global Speciality Practice (GSP) works with AWS customers on the non-technical aspects of their cloud journey including people Business, Governance, Innovation, People and Change, Operating Models, and Supply Chain. We work directly with customers as well as the broader ProServe and Partner communities to maintain a portfolio of offerings that help our customers acheive transformational business outcomes.
The Global Product Portfolio Manager for Advisory Services is responsible for creating and maintaining the mechanisms needed to maintain the product portfolio from ideation through incubation, scale, and eventually retirement. This leader works directly with Advisory Services product owners, peers in other ProServe GSPs, ProServe Operations, Business Development, Sales, and Service teams to maintain the mechanisms and supporting data/insights needed to effectively manage Advisory Services' products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Maintaining a product maturity model for the lifecycle of all Advisory Services products including a clear rubric for making decisions on when products should progress throughout the lifecycle
• Managing a governance framework to ensure high quality, high throughput, and continuous improvement of the product portfolio including input and output metrics that define success and avoid vanity measurements
• Ownership of the portfolio lifecycle management mechanisms to 1) determine how, when, and with what urgency, new offerings are introduced and retired, and how and where we source innovation, 2) prioritize investment across the portfolio, 3) ensure freshness of artifacts and sales/delivery kits, 4) work closely with ProServe, Partner, and Sales enablement teams to communicate changes as needed
• Develop product strategy vision and roadmaps, and developing short, medium and long-term features to achieve the vision
• Coordinate with and prioritize product backlogs across disparate teams within Advisory Services and across AWS more broadly when needed
• Coordinate product launches including working with product owners, communications, marketing, legal, ProServe Operations, and other ProServe Product Portfolio Managers
• Ownership of the continuous education schedule for all products across a diverse group of stakeholders including ProServe, Sales, and Customers
• Collaboration with the ProServe Partner teams to identify and make available a subset of products for partner delivery
Do you have a knack for driving high-impact product and go to market strategies? Do you have a successful track record of taking offerings and services from concept to launch and monetization? Specific responsibilities include the following:
We are looking for a leader who will continuously assess product features, pricing and packaging needs, define new business cases, customer segmentation, competitive analysis, pricing/packaging/entitlement analysis, financial (P&L) models, and go-to-market strategies.
• 5+ years product management or relevant experience
• 10+ years of IT consulting experience in Customer-facing roles
• BS or BA in computer science, engineering, math, finance, economics, or relevant experience
• MBA or equivalent master's degree from a top MBA program
• 5+ years of product management experience in a professional services environment
• Demonstrated success translating complex qualitative and quantitative customer feedback into successful products/features/solutions
• Entrepreneurial spirit with track record for delivering results in fast-moving environments
• Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills
• Understanding of AWS
• Demonstrated experience with pricing models and analysis, in a professional services setting
• Demonstrable success in delivering high quality products/services in a very high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly
• Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly and understand how to drive a high level of focus and excellence with a strong, talented, opinionated team
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
For employees based in Colorado, this position starts at $122,300 per year. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units will be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.