|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
The Amazon Advertising Design Scaled Services (DSS) team is looking for an experienced, customer-obsessed, Sr. Program Manager with a creative mindset. This person will be responsible for the development and management of creative design solutions for advertisers to promote and enhance their brand strategy on Amazon. The Sr. Program Manager will work directly with design and cross-functional teams to create experiences that enrich the Amazon experience for customers. With superior relationship and operational skills, this person will be an impactful leader in the program management community and a strong partner to design leadership. They have a commitment to design solutions that deliver fantastic user experiences, turning strategy into reality. Prior experience in an agency or media environment supporting the creation of advertisements for global brands is preferred.
As a Sr. Program Manager within the Design Scaled Services (DSS) team, you will develop new programs aimed at driving innovative creative solutions for advertisers, scale existing programs by expanding coverage to additional teams and locations and partner with Sales, Campaign Management & Ad Operations teams (among others) to deliver results.
You will create a roadmap with goals for which you will track and report progress throughout the year.
You have a proven history of anticipating customer needs and driving programs to address and improve their experience. You are organized and enjoy managing multiple stakeholders to deliver cohesive and diverse program solutions.
Program Manager Responsibilities
• Identifying, scoping and developing new programs.
• Scaling existing programs by expanding coverage of validated services and mechanisms to additional service teams and locations.
• Participate in annual planning, developing a program roadmap and three year plan including long-term goal creation and management.
• Ensuring goals are met, including: customer satisfaction, performance, quality and financial return.
• Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
• Create and implement Standard Operating Procedures, identify inefficiencies in workflows, and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
• Establish repeatable processes allowing the design team to deliver on multiple strategic initiatives in parallel.
• Concept, implement and measure best practices and initiatives driving team culture, diversity and inclusion.
• Lead or collaborate with design leads, product management and key stakeholders to proactively document requirements and use cases for your program(s), seeking clarification when there is ambiguity.
• Anticipate bottlenecks or obstacles, provide escalation management, and articulate risks, trade-offs, and recommend prioritization based on business needs, technical constraints, and customer impact.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
• Compose PRFAQs, business review docs and work-back plans leading to program execution.
• Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services including budgets and operating plans.
• Experience managing, analyzing and communicating results to senior management
• Experience using data and metrics to drive improvements
• 5+ years experience in program or project management or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• 5+ years experience delivering cross functional projects or 3+ years of experience with an MBA
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Minimum 5 years' experience as a program manager with experience establishing programs, supporting design teams, and developing relationships.
• Experience analyzing data.
• Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Design or related field.
• Experience working directly with UX designers, video producers and product designers.
• Proven experience managing and collaborating cross functionally with partner teams.
• Proven stakeholder management and communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.