|Category||Project/Program/Product Management--Non-Tech||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with a recent example of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. We are looking for people who are passionate about helping us ensure that customers may make great purchase decisions and that brand owners and selling partners using Amazon are successful listing and selling their products. Amazon's growth requires leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to create new solutions, have an unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of breaking down and solving complex problems.
We are seeking an experienced and talented Sr. Program Manager to support a global program that detects and prevents abuse at scale, and improves the customer shopping experience across Amazon stores globally. The ideal candidate possesses strong business judgment, deep analytical thinking, is comfortable managing multiple responsibilities within a fast-paced environment, and has demonstrated experience in developing, implementing, and communicating business improvement and innovative investigative strategies. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, solution-oriented approach, and relationship-building skills are desired attributes for this role.
The Sr. Program Manager works both independently and through others, and deliver results on time. They possess a global view of their business and think in terms of automating, expanding, and scaling solutions broadly. The Sr. Program Manager will be tasked to:
• Manage development and rollout of new abuse mitigation strategies and solutions across multiple functional areas and stores.
• Develop a deep understanding of the relationship between product listings, buyers, and selling partners.
• Work closely with Amazon partner teams to audit and improve policies and processes related to shopping experience and abuse mitigation.
• Contribute to the development of new and existing scalable models and tools that speed up decision making and accuracy for the organization.
• Be a key influencer in team strategy and contribute significantly to overall team planning and organizational culture.
• Navigate discordant views, find the best way forward, and influence stakeholders around a solution.
• Experience implementing repeatable processes and driving automation or standardization
• 5+ years of experience in program or project management
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• Experience owning program strategy and end to end delivery
• Experience defining and executing against program requirements
• MBA or Master's Degree.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences.
• Experience in e-commerce environment.
• Well-honed analytical skills, comfortable working with data and developing insights from it, experience establishing and tracking program metrics, and experience with experimental design.
• Experience identifying and resolving complex issues, and assuming leadership roles in unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances - solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment.
• Understanding of information security, privacy frameworks, and compliance requirements.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.