|Category||Leadership Development & Training||Job type||Full Time|
|Country||United States of America|
We are seeking a customer-obsessed and agile Training Coordinator to join Amazon's Product Assurance, Risk, and Security (PARS) Talent Development team. The coordinator will work to facilitate the implementation of PARS Talent Development learning worldwide, minimize the operational burden of that learning upon our operators, and develop meaningful action plans to optimize program processes.
This individual will play a pivotal role in assuring the operational readiness of the Amazonians responsible for site security, loss prevention, compliance, and food safety globally. The coordinator will own frontline customer communication, deep dive, and troubleshoot issues affecting the learner experience and ensure optimization of program workflows including training intake requests and documentation of standard operating procedures. Our primary responsibility is to help our audiences be more effective and productive in their roles.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Liaise with customers to coordinate training schedules and completions
• Manage inbound communications including customer concerns
• Review training evaluations, compile results for reports
• Contribute to multiple curricula development projects simultaneously
• Assign customers online learning curricula; build learning groups within the LMS for content distribution
• Manage PARS Talent Development's learning management system
• Coordinate training localization that assists us in serving a global customer base
• Assist managing program and create training reports and analytics
• Upload content into our LMS
• Edit/update learning objects as required
• Respond to trouble tickets, research issues, fix simple problems, and own follow up on more complex issues.
• Experience in program administration and team coordination
• Project management and program management experience
• Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Applications, especially Outlook, Word, and Excel
• Superb communication (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Able to Perform well despite complex or ambiguous challenges
• Able to Build positive customer relationships
• Experience with learning management systems such as KNet (Cornerstone), Maestro, Canvas
• Have a deep interest in workflow optimization
• Experience with Instructional Design Systems (Articulate 360 products)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.